Friday, February 6, 2009

LURK MOAR

Hey, hey, hey!

GUESS WHAT? Yesterday there was a fire at the back of my school (technical issues with a big, scary-looking machine). We all got evacuated to St. Benedict Church and stayed there until they got the fire out. And then we had to go inside to get our crap and leave. Due to the large amount of smoke in the building, we got to stay home for today!

On top of that yesterday, I made 4 new friends. Kayla, Kyle, Kathy, and Helen. Okay, so they're from the internet. So there's a possibility that they're all 40-year-old unemployed fat guys. But there's also a possibility that they're not.

MORE GREAT STUFF: My listing on bust.com was approved!!! I'm excited. This may create more traffic for the blog. And we all know: traffic+blog(number of people on bust)=GOOD.

So I'm gonna go off to Lawlolawl now.

Bye guys. ;D

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com